June 2021 Agenda EOM
Great Hale Parish Council
Extra-Ordinary Parish Council Meeting
Wednesday 23rd June 2021, commencing at 7.30pm
The Parish Council meeting will be held in Great Hale Village Hall, Little Hale Road, NG34 9BA on Wednesday 23rd June 2021 commencing at 7.30pm. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed on the attached agenda.
There will be a 15 minute public forum between 7.30pm and 7.45pm where members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
Kirsty Sinclair (Clerk to the Parish Council)
Dated: 14th June 2021
1. To receive apologies and resolve to accept reasons given
2. Notes of the meeting held on 4th May 2021
To resolve to accept the minutes of the last parish council meeting as a true and accurate record.
3. To receive declarations of interest and to receive written requests for new dpi dispensations
To receive declarations of interest under the localism act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on members’ register of interests and any written requests for dispensation.
4. To review the candidate(s) and resolve to appoint a new clerk/RFO
5. External Audit
5.1 To approve the Annual Governance Certificate of Exemption for 2020/21
5.2 To complete via vote the Annual Governance Statement 2020/21 (section 1) of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return
5.3 To approve the Accounting Statements 2020/21 (section 2) of the Annual Governance and Accountability Return and the end of year bank reconciliation
6. To discuss damaged playground equipment and consider expenditure to repair or replace
7. To resolve to move into closed session in accordance with the public bodies (admission to meetings) act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed in relation to the recruitment of the new clerk/RFO
8. Date of next meeting
Monday 5th July 2021