March 2022 Agenda
Great Hale Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
Monday, 7th March 2022, Commencing at 6.30pm
The Parish Council Meeting will be at Hale Magna Village Hall on Monday, 7th March 2022 commencing at 6.30pm. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed on the agenda.
There will be a 15 minute public forum between 6.30pm and 6.45pm where members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
Dawn Smith (Clerk to the Parish Council)
Dated: Tuesday, 1st March 2022
(1) To receive apologies and resolve to accept reasons given
(2) Notes of the meeting held on 7th February 2022
To resolve to accept the minutes of the last parish council meeting as a true and accurate record.
(3) To receive declarations of interest under the localism act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on members’ register of interests and any written requests for dispensation.
(4) To receive reports from any district councillors, county councillors or police in attendance
(5) Planning applications
(5.1) Planning notification of decision 21/1783/ADV
(6) Financial matters
(6.1) To approve the February 2022 bank reconciliation and spend to date
(6.2) To approve accounts for payment
(7) Highway matters for discussion and resolution
(8) Orchard Green for discussion and resolution
(8.1) To receive update on Orchard Green inspections
(8.2) Annual playground inspection due May 2021
(9) Other matters for discussion and resolution
(9.1) Parliamentary Boundary Review 2023
(9.2) Sleaford Renewable Energy Plant Community Power Fund
(9.3) Citizens Advice Mid Lincolnshire – request for donation
(9.4) Replacement benches around village
(9.5) Appointment of new clerk: To resolve to move into closed session in accordance with the public bodies (admission to meetings) act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed in relation to HR matters
(10) Future agenda items
(11) Date of next meeting