September 2020 Agenda
Great Hale Parish Council
Parish Council Meeting
Monday 7th September 2020, commencing at 7.30pm
The Parish Council meeting will be remotely on Monday 7th September 2020 commencing at 7.30 pm. The business to be dealt with at the meeting is listed on the attached agenda.
To observe the meeting, visit www.zoom.us, click on ‘join a meeting’ and enter the following details:
Meeting ID: 775 9562 8585
(Alternatively, email the clerk at email@example.com for the meeting link)
There will be a 10 minute public forum between 7.30pm and 7.40pm where members of the public may ask questions or make short statements to the Council.
Kirsty Sinclair (Clerk to the Parish Council)
Dated: Tuesday 1st September 2020
1. To receive apologises and resolve to accept any reasons given
2. Chairman’s welcome and opening remarks
3. Notes of the meeting held on 6th July 2020
To resolve to accept the minutes of the last parish council meeting as a true and accurate record.
4. To receive declarations of interest and to receive written requests for new dpi dispensations
To receive declarations of interest under the localism act 2011 – being any pecuniary interest in agenda items not previously recorded on members’ register of interests and any written requests for dispensation.
5. To receive reports from any district councillors, county councillors or police in attendance
6. Planning applications
There are no planning applications to discuss at this time.
7. Financial Matters
7.1 To approve the bank reconciliation and spend to date
7.2 To approve accounts for payment
8. Highway matters for discussion
8.1 To receive update on any outstanding potholes
8.2 To receive update on flooding
8.3 To receive update on grass cutting
8.4 To receive update on discussions with County Cllr B Young
8.5 To discuss the fallen tree on corner of Church Street
9. Orchard Green
9.1 To receive an update on Orchard Green inspection
9.2 To receive an update from the Orchard Green working party
9.3 To consider a date for reopening and/or officially opening of Orchard Green play area taking into consideration the current government guidelines
9.4 To consider the purchase of a new bin for Orchard Green
10. Other matters for discussion and resolution
10.1 To receive an update on developing the community resilience plan for Great Hale
10.2 To receive update regarding the Great Hale covid-19 community support
10.3 To discuss quotes for bus shelter timetable display for the new bus shelter
10.4 To receive an update regarding the sycamore trees in churchyard
10.5 To discuss speeding along Little Hale Road/Heckington Road
10.6 To discuss changes to the parish council website
11. Correspondence – as per list
To note correspondence received.
12. Future agenda items
13. To resolve to move into closed session in accordance with the public bodies (admission to meetings) act 1960 due to the confidential nature of the business to be discussed in relation to HR matters
14. Date of next meeting
Monday 5th October 2020